Annex Healthcare provides a variety of payment options for our skilled home healthcare services. We are certified and work with most insurance companies.
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
- Preferred Provider Programs (PPOs)
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Regional Centers through Department of Developmental Disabilities
- Private Pay
Your home healthcare services may be covered by Medicare. Patient criteria for Medicare coverage includes:
- Being 65 years of age or older
- Being younger than 65 years of age and receiving Social Security disability benefits for at least 24 months
- Having permanent kidney failure
Home healthcare may be covered under Medicare if it is requested by your physician and if you cannot leave home without assistance. This coverage can include outpatient therapy.
Since our company is Medicare-certified, we can bill Medicare for you and inform you of your coverage.
For more information about eligibility and coverage, visit the official site for Medicare.
Home healthcare services may be covered by Medi-Cal as well. Patients may qualify for Medi-Cal if they are:
- 65 years of age or older
- Under 21 years of age
Enrollment in other programs such as SSI/SSP, CalWorks, CalFresh, and more can also result in eligibility for Medi-Cal.
For more information about eligibility and benefits, visit the California Department of Health Care Services.